Thursday 11 September 2014

Boat Noodle @ Jaya One

Finally after 4 attempts I get to try Boat Noodle.

Less crowded here.

Thai Iced Coffee ~ Okay. i like the container.

Pathumthani Chicken Thai Rice Noodle ~ Okay only, nothing special.

Ayutthaya Chicken Thai Rice Noodle ~ The sauce tasted odd. I had to take the noodles and put it in the Pathumthani sauce to finish it.

The table is so small.

I can only eat 3 bowls. Lousy me.

I've tried queueing at Empire Damansara and gave up after waiting in line for an hour plus. I came and queued a couple of times and left. I was excited when Jaya One had a new branch, it was new and not many people knew about it. After much hoohaa, I finally get to try the famous Boat Noodle. Disappointed actually, I expected it to taste yummy considering I have actually queued for this 4 times. 

Boat Noodle
Lot 100-P2.033, The School, Jaya One,
No. 72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya.
Monday to Sunday: 10.00am to 10.00pm

No comments: