Saturday 6 September 2014

The Humble Pie Co @ Section 17

Hot Chocolate ~ Nice better if it's less sweet. RM10 is expensive and there is no art on it. Only sprinkles of chocolate powder which even I can do.


Potato Wedges ~ Good, mayo is good too. Prefer if they gave more mayo, it's so little not even enough for the the wedges & both of us are sharing.

Tiramisu ~ Donna loved this. She said bagus!

Both Donna & I were really excited to try Humble Pie since we heard so much about it. The menu was kind off a turn off not only for me but also for Donna. They have Banana Pie, I can't stand the smell of banana. They also have Durian Pie, Oh Lord Durian makes me puke. It's normal for me to feel disappointed since I'm picky with food. Donna said the same thing, she didn't order any of the pie. They had Chicken & Ham pie - Donna is a vegetarian. 

The mayo given was soooooo little, I think that they should give a sensible portion enough to finish the wedges and also to share among the both of us. 3 wedges and the mayo is finish :( We sat at the back of the cafe and no staff walk by, it took us a while before we could get it refilled.

The Humble Pie Co
Lot 11, Jalan 17/45,
46400 Petaling Jaya.
016-922 1973 / 03-7932 1793

No comments: