Friday 18 January 2013

Bone & Pot @ Damansara Uptown

I enjoy steamboat alot, it is hard to find a good steamboat especially when so many steamboats are opening here there everywhere. There are only a couple of them who i really like such as 100 Degree, BBQ Plaza and Steamboat King.


  There is seating outside as well as outside, but we decided to smell car fumes by seating outside.

That is why i like Ala Carte, i can choose the the things that i eat.

  Signature Pork Broth for RM 15 and add RM 1 for another soup base - Pepper Port Broth. I like the Signature Pork Broth better.

Different types of chili to eat with you steamboat.

 White Smooth Tauhu ~ I love this, really smooth and fresh.

My favorite:  Crab stick.



My another favorite:  Lotus Root

 Button Mushroom, Oh God all my favorite. 

Pork Slice.

 Brown Squid.

 Yee Mee.

Udon.

   Pork Intestine ~ I do not like this, i did not order this. Smelly like anything. It is like eating while sitting in the longkang.

We are like the Emperor of China eating.

Bone & Pot

No. 88, Jalan SS 21/62,

Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
03-7724 2623

No comments: