Wednesday 16 January 2013

La Lot @ Pavilion KL




   I am using my left hand for everything, I hurt my right hand - accidentally burned it while praying, my blister on the middle finger is soo big that it look like a fat caterpillar is sucking it.

  Rice Cake ~ A so so attempt if compared to the one at O'Viet.

 Chicken Soup ~ Although it says chicken soup but it does not taste like chicken soup more like drinking medicine mix with chicken soup. HORRIBLE! I had to wash my mouth with Dettol after that.

  Seafood Congee ~ The porridge does not have enough taste of the seafood, alil watery also.



The menu here is very similar to O'Viet in Sunway Pyramid, some of the items have the same name too. However the food at O'Viet is definitely definitely better. The food here cannot be compare to O'Viet, the quality of the food is not good, the taste of the food is also bad. I would not be coming back at all. I rather waste my money at O'Viet who deserves my loyalty.

La Lot

Lot 6.36, Level 6,

Pavilion Kuala Lumpur,

168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2148 4231
Monday to Sunday:  10.00am to 10.00pm

No comments: