Saturday 5 January 2013

F by Buffalo Kitchens @ Bangsar

  I like the way they use different color chalks to write on the stairs.

  I like the kitchen setting, it is just in front of where we sit. You can witness the chefs doing their magic with the pots and pans.

 Italian Chocolate ~ Mmm nothing special about this. No Umphh!

   Aglio Olio ~ Wei Joo liked the spaghetti.

 Pan Seared Barramundi with Rice ~ I like the fish tender, and the rice is like risotto.

   Chicken Chestnut Roulade ~ I didnt really like this cause me no likey chesnut and the chicken wasnt that tender.

 Tiramisu ~ I like this, the texture of the cake is smooth and i like how they decorate the top with a heart shape using cocoa powder. The cheese inside the cake is slurp slurp.


Marcus, Me & Ms. Cheah.


'F' by Buffalo Kitchens

69-1, Jalan Telawi 3,

bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2201 1710
Monday to Friday:  11.30am - 12.00am
Saturday to Sunday:  9.30am to 12.00am

No comments: