Wednesday 16 July 2014

Ah Keong Yong Tau Foo @ Damansara Uptown

Okay only la nothing special. 

I was curious on the queue, so decided to try. Took quite a while before I had my turn. Something random happened, the uncle asked if I believed that he dare to cut queue, and I said sure go ahead *smirking - thinking that it's not possible & someone will stand up to him*. He did of course cut me & all the others. He was at the front of the queue picking his things then he said to the boys you don't mind an elderly men cut queue right, no problems right? All of us kept quiet & smile. 

Hes not really that elderly, his voice is even louder than all of us put together. I don't think it's right for him to use his seniority to cut queue like that just because he does not have the decency or patience to wait. If he is on a wheel chair or staff by all means I will give way to him.

Ah Keong Yong Tau Foo
Gerai 1097, Damansara Uptown Food Court,
Jalan SS21/39, Damansara Uptown, 
47400 Petaling Jaya.

No comments: