Tuesday 8 July 2014

Favourites Waffle @ SS15



Watermelon ~ Light, not sweet, just nice.

Mango ~ Light, not sweet, just nice.

Berries Yogurt ~ Nice.

Choco Marshmallow ~ MMM i love those marshmallows :)

Cheesy Mayo ~ Simple yet nice.

Choco Oreo Waffles ~ Good as well.

Waffles here are reasonably priced but make sure you don't over order because it's cheap. I nearly died finishing 3 waffles by myself. They look small but certainly filled my tummy. The lady was very nice, I ordered ice cream then I thought why not i just get the waffle with the ice cream, she allowed me to top up money on top of what I've paid. Some people would have just ignored my request because of the inconvenience.

They gave us a complimentary Mango Juice as a way of apology for not being able to serve one of the thing we ordered. I can't quite remember what was it but their kind gesture is well remembered, for which I shall share to everyone.

Favourites Waffle
No. 78,  First Floor, Jalan SS15/4D,
47500 Subang Jaya.
03-5612 9693

No comments: