Tuesday 15 July 2014

Wang Zi Mixed Rice @ Taipan USJ

The only thing nice is the egg. I love vegetarian foo chok but here it's quite bad.

If you want variety of veggies, then here is the place to go & price wise is also reasonable. But problem is I don't think the veggies here are nice. I've actually been here a couple of times to ta pao also. You might be thinking don't like but still come, no choice ma. Late & not many place in Taipan sell mixed rice & cheap some more. But there is one time, the veggie I took was slightly sour - sudah nak rosak :/

There is another shop that have this much variety & affordable as well. A shop is Kota Damansara, problem is I can't remember the name. Hopefully I'll go there again one day then I can blog about it.

Wang Zi Mixed Rice
No. 36, Jalan USJ 10/1B, Taipan USJ,
47620 Subang Jaya.
Monday to Sunday: 10.00am to 9.00pm

No comments: