Wednesday 3 July 2013

A Day at Paws Animal Shelter

Melly Boo invited me to help out at PAWS, I never knew there's such a thing. I thought you can only go there to adopt or for some cruel people; abandon their pets. So I said why not?

     I bought a couple of things before my trip there. Consider this 1 way that I can contribute.

   The pound is filled with stray dogs, cats, and even rabbits.

   I played with the bunnies first, I let them out of the catch and carry them around.

 This fei fei is huge but hes so gentle :)


  Waiting for Melly so I can walk the dogs.

 Yum Yum drumstick ;)


  This little sweetie captured my heart. He is adorable.



  He refused to go back in the cage, he even put his two front feet as a stand and lay down. 
Sorry baby I need to walk the other doggies too :(


I would love to have a bunny and a puppy but mimi hates animals. She said you bring one home, both of you can sleep outside the house, you can rare anything you want when you move out. So mean :( All these poor little things they are so lack of love. How can anyone do this to them? They are so lucky to be able to rare pets but yet they choose to abandon them. 

I might be able to save them but at least I can help out a little. I not only walk with them, I run with them too, give them the exercise they need. I only manage to play with 4 rabbits and 6 doggies. Im hoping that I'll be able to do more next time. You might not to dress yourself out because hunny it is hot and smelly there.

PAWS Animal Shelter
Pilmoor Estate, Subang Airport Road,
47200 Subang.
03-7846 1087
Monday to Sunday:  9.00am to 4.00pm
Closed on Wednesdays

No comments: