Saturday 27 July 2013

Dip 'N Dip @ Bangsar

I have tried getting entry to this place more than 3 times, every time i am here it is always crowded, full and nobody wants to budge. I tried my luck again during the Raya and guess what one table staring at me :) Finally! Let's see what is so good about this place that justifies the full house.

   Cappuccino ~ I don't like the beans they used, coffee tasted odd. Tasted like I'm drinking some weird concoction (coffee + milo + tea + spice). Maybe i'm not use to the beans. 

Milk & Tesco sugar :D

                    Irish Coffee ~ I asked Donna if it was only me, she agreed that the coffee did taste funny. So it's not only me.

        Waffle Stick ~ This is good, waffle is crispy even though covered with warm chocolate. How they do that? 



     Fondant ~ Not really good, inside the cake is filled with chocolate sauce, which is too much for my liking and also the ice cream is not enough. The ice cream really helps to neutralize the thickness. 


After all that, I don't see what is the crowd, I only liked 1 thing out of all the things that we ordered. But then again different people have different taste and preference.
Dip 'N Dip - A Taste Will Make You :)
(Beside NOSH),
Jalan Telawi 3,
59100 Bangsar.
03-2201 5052

No comments: