Sunday 7 July 2013

Chatime @ SS15

Surprisingly the Chatime at SS15 has no crowd at all. The waiter was a one man show, he was the one making the drinks and also the cashier. I ordered Matcha Green Tea Smoothie 1x, he said why don't you take 2. i said unless it's free i want only 1.

I was the only one there but it took him a while to prepare my drink. I saw him pouring my drink in the cup (finally), and throwing the rest away so I asked him are you going to throw that away? He said yeah, I said why waste it give it to me. He smiled and said you want it? I said not if you are going to charge me, If you are then go ahead and throw it away. Now I know why he suggested me to take 2 ;)

I drank half on the way home :)

Snowflake
57-1, First Floor,
Jalan SS 15/8A,
47500 Selangor.
Sunday to Thursday:  11.00am to 12.00am
Friday to Saturday:  11.00am to 1.00am
012-406 0929

No comments: