Tuesday 2 July 2013

Fat One Steamboat @ Dataran Mentari

The lok lok cart which I like so much has opened a restaurant, we arrived at 9pm it was still a full house. The crowd was scary, soo many people. Luckily we manage to get a table. I didn't manage to get much picture because each time I take a picture someone is in it, I gave up and I didn't bring my camera :/

    See what I mean.

        There is 3 type of sauce, peanut gravy & spicy sauce (this is the same as the one in the lok lok cart). The thai sauce which is something new is surprisingly good. And they have spring onions which I love.

My Angry birdies :)

        Unlimited supply of bacon. This however is not as good as the one at the van. This was rather shriveled up like an old lady :D Haha just kidding bout the old lady.

   There are many variety of veggies and all but there is no japanese tofu and carrot which I like :(  Soup base are original and porridge. Porridge was very diluted, you could barely tell which is which.

  My mommy & me.

   Hot Towel Dispenser ~ Cute.

  Be careful the towel is really hot.

  They used the lok lok cart to display the food. 

      This is ugly, they reused the table clothes. They pull the cloth out of the tong and put it on our table. EWWW! They took it far from us but I still caught it. And they didn't wipe the table, it was filthy there were sauce stains on the table, they took a table cloth and put it over and even that its recycled table cloth.


This wasn't a superb steamboat, plus the price is not cheap. They charge you according to your height and nowadays most of the people are taller than 140cm. At 140cm you'll need to pay RM 35++. Even my sister is taller than that and shes only 13. It was so crowded that I didn't feel at all comfortable while I was taking food. I was so worried that someone is going to knock my plate over. I rather go to Shabu Shabu in Puchong, sit down and eat happily while the different dishes come to me :) 

Fat One Steamboat
No. 22 & 23, Jalan PJS 8/17, 
Dataran Mentari Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya.
016-976 6623

No comments: