Friday 12 July 2013

Maui @ Damansara Perdana

I have no idea of the names of the food we ordered, it was a buffet. We arrived at 9pm and the restaurant is closing at 10pm, I was simply circling the dishes.

 Chengs said this was fresh. I don't like cat food.

California Salmon Roll.


  Chawan Mushi ~ So so, smelled a lil fishy.

  Mushroom soup ~ Sweet, yuck!


  Fried Taufu ~ I didn't like the outer skin, raw. I removed it and taufu tasted plain. 

  Same goes for this taufu too.

Udon ~ I don't like the soup.

       Chicken Skewers ~ Normal, they were quite silly they BBQed the end of the stick also, my fingers got black from holding it.

  Beef Skewers.

  Chicken Teriyaki ~ Normal.

 Chicken Curry Katsudon.


  Green Tea & Chocolate ~ Both are good. So good that we took another 4.


See how satisfied he is ;)

       My pretty lil thing ;)


The buffet cost about RM 45++ per person. For me I think that its quite a rip off because most of the dish I ordered weren't good at all. I won't be coming back here again. The restaurant was really crowded and not to mention noisy. 

Maui
G-3A, The Place,
Jalan PJU 8/5D, 
Bandar Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya.
Monday to Sunday:  11.30am to 2.30pm (lunch) / 6.30pm to 10.30pm (Dinner)
03-7729 0015



Then we head to Velvet with a full stomach, this is going to be interesting..


 Maya Hotel parking ~ Spotted a very interesting car, Happy Birthday to him most definitely. 


    Kent, Chengs & Andrew.

Velvet Underground @ Zouk
113, Jalan Ampang, 
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2171 1997

No comments: