Friday 6 September 2013

Departure Lounge @ Damansara Uptown

I ate at Departure Lounge, Solaris before the food was good. I need to accompany Daniel while he waits for his car to be ready, I thought why not have it again. I am afraid of the phrase "the last time I had it, it was good" because the next time i have it, it's crap. Seriously. This didn't only happen once or twice.

 Such a poser this lil boy ;)

 Lots of traveling pictures plastered all over the wall.


   Caffe Latte ~ Normal; lack of milk. I know coffee is suppose to be strong but I did mention to the counter girl that I want little coffee because I don't like it too strong.

 Caffe Latte.

5 Item Breakfast ~ Turkey Ham, Turkey Bacon, Baked Beans, Mushrooms, and Plain Omelette ~ Bacon was overcooked and mushrooms was so so. It wasn't that good.

5 Item Breakfast ~ Hash Brown, Beef Bacon, Sausages, Mushrooms, and Scrambled Eggs.

Overall food was so so but the breakfast set is affordable. One can't ask too much since you get 5 items of your choice at only RM 13.

Departure Lounge
No. 10, Jalan SS 21/39,
Damansara Utama, 47400
Petaling Jaya.
03-7725 1682
Monday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm

No comments: