Monday 2 September 2013

Yuzu Japanese Restaurant @ The Gardens Mall





  Our quiet spot :) Nice now I can pichas all I want.


  Alamak what is this? I don't want to eat my feets name :D

    Chawan Mushi ~ Biasa la, I prefer the one at Teppanyaki for some reason. 
    Dobin Mushi: Teapot Soup with chicken and vegetables ~ Mild chicken soup, not user friendly; hard to scoop the stuff out and can't pour it out too.



   Negima: BBQ skewered chicken with leek ~ Mmm chicken not tender enough.


     Hokkaido Ika Goroyaki: Saute Hokkaido squid with chef sauce ~ This is awesome, too bad the portion is small, I would love to keep chomping on it.


      Tai Nabe Udon: Thick wheat noodles with snapper fish, seaweed laver and straw mushroom in clear soup ~ Soup is tasty, noodles are soft. One of the best udon i've had. 


  Gindara Teriyaki: Oven grilled black cod fish with teriyaki sauce ~ Cod fish is so tender but sauce is too thick. I prefer the Gindara Teriyaki at Kampachi.



      Saba Kuwayaki Set: Braised deep fried mackerel fish ~ This is tasty and good as well.







Yuzu Japanese Restaruant
T236, 3rd Floor, The Garden Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2284 7663

No comments: