Saturday 7 September 2013

Nerofico @ Damansara Heights

Daniel's band will be performing here tonight; he asked me come support. Despite the massive jam and rain I still showed up just a little late ;)

   


   Daniel is up :)

   English Breakfast ~ Not bad.

Pizza Margherita ~ Not nice, too plain.

Pizza Diavola.

    Zuppa Di Pesce ~ I like the portion they gave, the seafood is fresh but not quite cooked; still has that fishy uncooked smell.

  KC & Inez.

Dan & Nick.

We make good company for dinner :D

A little mustache to make you a man :D






Awwwww....


What's that suppose to mean Daniel?


The food wasn't all that great and pricey. Staffs are incompetent, they seem to turn blind when I raise my hand to order. Even after they saw they still walking around not attending to me and tell me to wait. I'm sorry if you have more important things to do like look busy. I despise waiters with no sense of customer service. I am not coming back here unless absolute necessary. I pray that Daniel do not perform here in future else I would have to come. 

Nefofico
Lot G-01, Ground Floor, Wisma Perintis,
47 Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights,
50490 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2089 5312

No comments: