Sunday 1 September 2013

Kampachi @ Pavilion KL





   Chawan Mushi ~ Taste just right but a little too wobbly/soft.

       Gindara Teriyaki ~ The cod fish is absolutely delicious, firm yet soft and very tasteful.

        Gindara Teriyaki ~ The cod fish is absolutely delicious, firm yet soft and very tasteful.

          Chirashi Don ~ Yucks cat food :/ I can't seem to take sashimi, and I wonder why people like it so much. I tried it once and I spat it out immediately. The smell reminds me of the can of cat food I opened earlier in the afternoon to feed the stray cats.

 Matcha Ice Cream & Azuki ~ I didn't know they charge me for that speck of red bean. It usually comes together with green tea ice cream. Ice cream doesn't quite have the green tea taste that I like and the red bean is too sticky. 


I was really looking forward to eating here because I remember the previous time I was here the food tasted so good. I guess the cod fish makes up for it but not the ice cream and the chawan mushi was wobbly, I like those texture where it is perfect and not watery/wobbly. Overall I am still satisfied, cod fish is really good :)

Kampachi
Lot 6.09.00, Level 6,
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2148 9608


After that we head over to redeem free ice cream at Baskin Robbin before heading for our movie. 

    Thank you Mr Chai for giving me the voucher :)

World Class Chocolate & Oreo Cookies and Cream ~ Mmm the oreo was rather lousy, the chocolate just normal. I think Baskin Robbin is overrated just like Haagen Daaz. The Cream & Fudge Factory is way way better.


Baskin Robbin
Lot 6.03.00 & Lot 6.04.00, Level 6,
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2142 3531

No comments: