Monday 9 September 2013

Taiwan Steamboat @ Taman Danau Desa

Separate pot for everyone.

    They have different sauces, spring onions and other ingredients at the mixing bay. Mix as you please.

White Bean Curd.

Crabstick ~ RM 5 for this??? 

Glass Noodle.

Pork Meat ~ RM 12 for this little???

RM 6 for cabbage that's not even enough to feed a rabbit.

Seeing that we are almost done, he suggested if we would like to try the porridge steamboat it's good. So why not? Mind you he charged us extra for the egg and rice. Nothing special; like boiled rice with egg.

I don't mind helping the uncle out, it's sad to see when restaurants have no customers. You can just feel how frustrated the owner must be. However no matter how pitiful I feel I still have to rate accordingly. 

The Ala-Carte menu has very limited choice, I could barely choose anything. Some of the items are overpriced such as the cabbage and crabstick. There are so many steamboat restaurants around, to stay afloat you must come up with something different or offer many variety. The steamboat here is really biasa and I don't think its worth the price I paid; sorry uncle :/. I think that could be one of the reason why we are the only one in the restaurant. 

Taiwan Steamboat
No. 6, Jalan 5/109F,
Off Jalan Kelang Lama, Taman Danau Desa,
58100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-7987 6778

No comments: