Saturday 14 February 2015

Gelato Fruity @ The Main Place


Ooo tempting.


Bacio: Chocolate Hazelnut + Oreos: Cream base with Crunchy Biscuits (0.245kg - RM 20) ~ Rich, creamy, not bad. I prefer Bacio than Oreos because I thought the Oreos are made of well Oreos but it's more like biscuits than Oreos, if you get what I mean.

I was shocked when I saw the bill RM 20 for ice cream?!?!?! Feels like getting chop at Tutti Frutti, you get so excited with all the different stuff that you kept filling your cup and when you pay the bill then you realize ohh it's by weight. Same thing here, we told the lady that we wanted 2 flavors (I thought it's 2 scoops), we saw her stuffing & stuffing the ice cream into the cup as much as possible. Of course we were thrilled more value for us then we realized it was by weight. Ohh again...

It's not her fault of course but I think the lady could have warned us that it was charged base on weight because I could have sworn that I saw RM 4.90 for a scoop. I think my eyes played tricks on me.

 Gelato Fruity
Lot LK-07, LG Floor,
The Main Place, Jalan USJ 21/10,
Persiaran Kewajipan, 47630 Selangor.
Monday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm

No comments: