Monday 16 February 2015

Softsrve Ice Cream & Dessert Bar @ Damansara Uptown



It's dinner time & everyones busy eating hence the empty place. Muahahaha.



They are making mine. Excited!!!

Breakfast: Caramelized Cereal & Macaron Shell with Cereal Milk Ice Cream (RM 11) ~ The cereal is yummy - flavored cornflakes, ice cream is good but the macaron is a no no, way tooo sweet. OMG I can't get enough of the cereal.

My ice cream is smoking baybehhhh....

Fluffy: Cotton Candy & Sprinkles of Himalayan Sea Salt (RM 9) ~ Interesting combination of salty & sweet, it's not bad but I prefer Breakfast.


Don't be too happy just yet when you see the tall cup because you don't get the whole cup of ice cream, just that tiny cup on the left. I was excited at first till I was about to finish I was ohh like that only??? I don't think it's a lot especially for guys who takes bigger bites than us girls. But then again I was taking really really small bites and I still think it's little.

 Bottom is filled with liquid nitrogen. While waiting for your order you can see the staff pressing the silver container to fill the bottom of the cup with liquid.


Verdict: I prefer Milkcow in terms of ice cream and macaron, Milkcow definitely nailed these two. Milkcow's ice cream is fluffier and milkier. As for Softsrve I like the smoking gas (great for pictures) and caramelized cereal.

Softsrve Ice Cream & Dessert Bar
Lot 31, Jalan SS21/1A,
Damansara Utama, 
47400 Petaling Jaya.
Tuesday to Sunday: 2pm to 11pm
Close on Mondays

No comments: