Friday 20 February 2015

Little Korea @ Dataran Mentari, Sunway



Side Dishes (Comp) ~ I like the kimchi, sausage & taugeh.


Kimchi Jigae (RM 22) ~ Too thick, not smooth on the tongue.

Haemul Tang Myeon: Seafood Noodles (RM 22) ~ Biasa. 

I asked for a bigger spoon cause that tiny spoon is so hard to eat. The waiter gave me a huge spoon @_@.

Soup is normal, I washed some kimchi in the soup to give it more umphh.

Only half a prawn & so NOT fresh.

Asked for no clams & oysters but unfortunately there are. My soup is also filled with tentacles and onions which I don't like :(

Ginger with Sugar Tea & Watermelon (Comp) ~ Ginger drink is good:)


His expression after having to take so many pictures of me. HEHE...



Little Korea
Lot 28, Jalan PJS 8/18,
Dataran Mentari Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya.
03-5630 0848

No comments: