Sunday 8 February 2015

The Salad Bar @ Damansara Uptown


Green Apple Juice (Value Set Meal A - RM 16.90) ~ Fresh.

Small Cauliflower Soup (Value Set Meal A - RM 16.90) ~ Thick + Yummy.

Squares + Rounds Salad (Value Set Meal A - RM 16.90) ~ Very delicious.

Spicy Cauliflower Fried Rice (RM 12.90) ~ If not because it's too spicy, it's pretty good. The rice is replaced with minced cauliflower.

When I ordered the cauliflower fried rice, I told the lady that I want medium spicy and not too spicy because I'm having a sore throat. The she repeated Spicy or Normal? =.="
So i said spicy because obviously me repeating medium spicy is a waste of time. When the rice came it's was too spicy and I was coughing a lot. Perhaps if I wasn't having a sore throat it might not be too spicy. It is indeed a very interesting way of replacing rice. Btw one of the waitress is scary, she doesn't smile at all. I felt intimidated to ask her for anything. Bad day perhaps?

The Salad Bar
Lot 41, Jalan SS 21/60,
Damansara Utama,
44100 Petaling Jaya.
03-7722 1742
Monday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm
https://www.facebook.com/thesaladbar

No comments: