Saturday 4 April 2015

Nagomi Chinese Cuisine @ SS15

Found a new place to eat :)



I actually went and remove all the stuff on top so I can get the tissue at the bottom. Then I realize the drawer is opened from the side. OMG so stupid me.

Comp Chinese Tea.

Sliced Pork with Mixed Vegetables Soup Ramen (RM 12) ~ Ingredients are generous, even had 2 pieces of scallop. Soup is delicious and noodles are good. Best soup noodles I ever had. Thumbs up :)

Slurping happily :)

Stir-fried Chicken with Garlic Shoots in Black Bean Sauce Rice Set (RM 16) ~ Chicken is tender & yummy. Soup is slightly bland, cauliflower okay, pudding is nice but need to eat with the sauce on top.

I like my noodles, and Baby like his chicken. We will be coming back to try more of their food. Price is reasonable for the generous amount of ingredients given and taste yummy toy. Best of all no tax or any kinds of charges and complimentary tea :)

Nagomi Chinese Cuisine
(In between Cosans & Brewyard)
Lot 38, Ground Floor,
Jalan SS15/4, 
47500 Subang Jaya.
03-5612 2790
Sunday to Friday: 11am to 3pm ; 5pm to 11pm
Close on Saturdays
https://www.facebook.com/nagomichinese

No comments: