Saturday 11 April 2015

Penang Asam House @ Summit USJ

Watermelon Juice (RM3.90) ~ Very little watermelon, rest is sugar water.

Fish Porridge (RM 6.90) ~ Watery & Tasteless. Pepper & soy sauce are my new best friend.

Butter Chicken Rice (RM 11.90) ~ Chicken is very dry, and super tiny. I'm eating mostly flour instead of chicken. The hairy hairy stuff are also very salty.

While waiting for our food, I accidentally saw one of the waitress taking out her sport shoes and touching her feet/socks. Aikzzz I shouldn't have seen that. When we left the restaurant, she ran out and said Amoi you lupa you punya bag ke? OMG she's a life saver I left my stuff back at the restaurant without realizing it. Stupid me. I forgive you for touching your shoes/feet but this time only. Hehe.

 Penang Asam House
Lot 23D, Lower Ground Floor,
The Summit Subang,
Persiaran Kewajipan, USJ 1,
47600 Subang Jaya.

No comments: