Tuesday 7 April 2015

Petit Mary Patisserie @ Jalan Tasek, Ipoh


Very pretty place.

Yum Yum.

Since there is only 2 of us we can only sit downstairs. Kinda hot here, can't feel the aircon much.

I would love to sit upstairs, they have sofas. You know what you can do just drag any strangers outside just so you are more than 2 person so you can sit upstairs then quietly split the table. HAHA. Nope I didn't do it, I only thought about it now. 

Pretty Macaroons. They brought it wrongly to our table, I thought why not utilize the mistake and take a picture ;)

Hotdog Danish (RM 3.50) ~ Yummy.

Caramel Latte (RM 10.50) ~ Perfect, Baby love it.

Complimentary Water.

So focused on work :(

Tiramisu (RM 10.50) ~ It's so pretty that I couldn't bare to stir it.
Not bad but I would prefer more foam.

Belgian Chocolate (RM 12) ~ I name him Mousey Tong ;)
Mousey is delicious.

Playing with my food.





Little garden outside the toilet.

Entrance garden.


Petit Mary Patisserie
Lot 83, Jalan Tasek,
Taman Teh Teng Seng,
31400 Ipoh.
05-547 1328
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Petit-Mary-Patisserie

No comments: