Friday 17 April 2015

Sumi-Ka Yakitori @ SS15



Prepare yourself CASH only.

He's doing all the BBQing.

Green Tea (RM 3).

Comp Cabbage Salad ~ Cabbage is good, I like the sauce that they use. The carrots, cucumbers & radish are too sour.

Enokimaki (RM 7): Pork Slice with Enoki Mushroom ~ Okay.

Ika (RM 6): Squid ~ Sad looking squid but not too bad.

Mochimaki (RM 6 ech): Pork Slice with Rice Cake ~ Normal, rice cake is tasteless.

Negima (RM 5 ech): Thigh with Green Onion ~ Not bad.

Onigiri Salmon (RM 5) ~ Like eating plain rice with little salmon.

What salmon?

Sumi-Ka has limited tables so make a reservation or you may walk in and wait for an empty seat to open up. I wasn't at all satisfied with the meal, it's expensive and very small portioned so overall bad value for money. I didn't saw this but baby told me he saw the chef using the tongs to handle the food and to take charcoal. That's so unsanitary. By the way if you are wondering what are tongs, it's as below:


We were still hungry so we stopped by the SS15 Lok Lok cart.

I would much rather pay to eat this than what I had just now. This may look simple but much more satisfying. Have you tried their BBQ bacon, OMG too die for. I'll take a picture next time. I usually eat at the Lok Lok cart in Taipan USJ, I have to point out that this Lok Lok cart (SS15) is very unhygienic. He used the water that was dripping from the cart into that blue container to wipe the sauce area. Also while we were taking food a cockroach were squirming to get below the food area. We immediately notified the guy, he took some soup and poured on the cockroach which fell and ran onto the road. Of course we know that some businesses don't have clean food preparations but please don't let me see it.

Sumi-Ka Yakitori
(Beside Vanilla Mille Crepe Cafe)
Lot 19, 1st Floor, 
Jln SS15/4,
47500 Subang Jaya.
03-5632 9312
Tuesday to Sunday: 630pm to 12am
Close on Mondays
https://www.facebook.com/pages/炭家-SUMIKA

No comments: