Wednesday 22 April 2015

Two Pesos Revisit @ SS2

Top: Spring Onions / Chilli Sauce / Spring Onions.
Bottom:  Fried Garlic Oil / Bean Paste & Sacha.

Passionfruit Ice (RM 2.80) ~ Normal.

Milky Seafood Pot (RM 16).

Milky Seafood Pot (RM 16) ~ There's really not much seafood, 1x prawn, 3x clams, that's about it, at the bottom it's all cabbage.

Soup Refill.

Pork Slice / Yee Mee (Comes with the Seafood Pot)
Added "Looks Like Crabstick but It's Not" (RM 4.20) >> I asked for crabstick actually.

I was wondering what sort of milk are they using cause it tasted odd. Milky Seafood is using coconut milk and I hate coconut but nevertheless I finished everything. I mixed different chilli sauce into my soup, the soup did taste better. Bad side I got stomach ache after. Hmmphhh....

Two Pesos
Lot 7, Ground Floor,
Jalan SS2/67,
47300 Petaling Jaya.
03-7865 2072
Monday to Sunday: 12pm to 3pm ; 6pm to 11pm

No comments: