Wednesday 16 April 2014

Charlie Chaplin @ One City Mail



Signature Coffee ~ I ordered Signature Coffee because I thought it was the one with the art of Charlie, but it came as pure black coffee. I asked the waiter to please just draw for me which he did :) Coffee is too strong for my liking.

Aglio E Olio: Traditional Italian Pasta with raw garlic and chili flavor ~ Too dry and spicy.

It's pizza but they describe it as pasta. HAHA.

Hawaiian Pizza: A type of pizza consists of a cheese and tomato base with topping of ham and pineapple on top of charcoal based pizza.

Hawaiian Pizza ~ The charcoal pizza didn't taste nice at first, after a few bites it starts to taste better. 

We decided to move upstairs to have dessert.



 
I love the umbrellas hanging from the ceiling, can I take one and float down like Mary Poppins.


Royal Chocolate ~ I don't like it because I kept biting the strawberry seeds inside. I hate those. Cake is biasa.

Eppy Burfday my dear. 



Bye bye Charlie :)

I like the settings of the cafe but not the food. One of the waiter has been very accommodating to my request such as adding the chocolate powder so I get the Charlie design on my coffee and also allow us to move upstairs for dessert. One thing I dislike is the manager purposely ignored me even when he saw me raising my hand. I think he's the manager because he's the only one dressed differently from the others and standing at the cashier. I know he saw me, if he can't attend to me then ask someone else to don't pretend and ignore me making me having to lift up my hands again to call another person.

Charlie Chaplin
(Beside Tappers I think),
Ground Floor,
One City Mall, Jalan USJ 25/1A,
47650 Subang Jaya.
03-5115 0129 / 03-5115 0139



Exploring the mall.






Skypark at Level 10.


Transparent tiles.

OMG i can see all the way down @_@.


I'm scared, i'm scared. I can't move, my legs just went dead by itself. Some kid was jumping & jumping, I was like WTF! What if it breaks, u situpid small boy!

















Skypark
10th Floor, One City Mall, 
Jalan USJ 25/1A,
47650 Subang Jaya.

No comments: