Tuesday 1 April 2014

Tak Fok @ Bandar Puteri Puchong






Follow me to dinner.

Booo!

Keropok to munch while waiting.

Fried Man Tao ~ Use to taste better. I use to be able to just eat it just by itself. 

Mixed Veggie ~ Not bad.

Fried Taufoo ~ Louzy, try the one in Private Kitchen DAMN GOOD!

Butter Squid ~ I love the hairy hairy thing, soo good. Can i just order the hairy thing only, me no want the squid. They should create a new dish call 'The Hairy Dish', I'll be the first to buy 10 plates ;)

Salted Crab ~ Not very nice, I prefer the salted crab at Cheong Wah in Pusat Bandar Puchong, too bad they closed down already.

Butter Crab ~ Okay only la.



Tak Fok used to be one of our favorite place to have crab because it's so cheap. That was back at their original branch in Kepong. As time goes by they have more rules to order their crab such as if you want to order one kg of crab you must order one dish. Due to their new ruling we actually stopped going after a while. After so long I was quite eager to have their crab but it's just so biasa now.

Restoran Tak Fok
No. 23, Jalan Puteri 2/5, Bandar Puchong Puteri,
47100 Puchong.
03-8060 6994

No comments: