Thursday 10 April 2014

Cream & Fudge Factory @ The Main Place

Cream & Fudge Factory Creations: Chocolate Truffle Sensation ~ I prefer the Green Tea & Red Bean but this is not bad. I like how the ice cream is so creamy & smooth.


Ice cream is good, only problem is the guy at the counter is so rigid. I asked him to replace the walnut with cornflakes or one of the other condiments but he said no. I said why no, he said because his boss would not allow it. I said is your boss here? He said no but there is CCTV. I mean come on you think your boss will actually check the CCTV for a few missing red beans or cornflakes? =.="

Cream & Fudge Factory
Lot 2FK-03, 2nd Floor, 
Main Place Mall, Jalan USJ 21/10,
Persiaran Kewajipan,
47630 Subang Jaya.
Monday to Sunday:  10.00am to 10.00pm

No comments: