Saturday 19 April 2014

Phat Barrels @ Publika

Pigs in a Blanket ~ Very expensive for 6 piece of 1/2 a hot dog wrapped in bacon. RM26.
Not nice, very dry & bacon overcooked.

With the two Ds. Meet Daniel & Daniel :D


I actually came for the Entrepreneur's event because Daniel invited me. Not really my thing because I need to be hired not hire people :P Anyways I just tag along just to see how is it. Food wise let me tell you PB's food is not cheap, I'm referring to the Pigs in a Blanket. I did see the price range of the other food, it's quite pricey for what they have to offer.

Another thing I dislike about PB is that they play the music very loud and I had to shout just to speak to my friend sitting next to me. Sakit tekak the next day 
-____-. They should be sensible enough to turn the music just loud enough for people to enjoy but yet soft enough for the conversation to go through. This happened when I visited PB on another day.

Phat Barrels
No A2-G2-06 & 07,  Block A2,
Publika Shopping Gallery, No. 1 Jalan Dutamas 1,
Solaris Dutamas 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
013-333 6261

No comments: