Sunday 4 January 2015

KimchiHaru @ SS15


Kimchi ~ Yummy, Refillable.

Pork Spicy Ramyon (RM 9.80) ~ Yummy.

Pork Soft-Tofu Jigae Set (RM 14.80) ~ This jigae is awesomeeee.

Pork Kimchi Jigae (RM 10.80) ~ This jigae is also super yummy but I prefer Soft-Tofu.

The Kimchi Jigae & Soft Tofu Jigae are good. This would be the nicest Jigae I had. I only have 1 problem, lack of staff/service. I wanted to ask for a Kimchi refill, there was no one at the counter so I looked behind. There is a lady there but her head was down all the time. I tried getting her attention by waving many times, no response. My dad had to say excuse me really loud before getting her attention. Same thing when we wanted the bill. 

KimchiHaru
Lot 72-1, First Floor,
Jalan SS15/4D,
47500 Subang Jaya.
03-5612 0020
Monday to Sunday: 1130am to 1030pm

No comments: