Friday 30 January 2015

RIP-OFF Mixed Rice @ Nan King Restaurant, Taipan USJ

I name this The RIP-OFF chap faan ~ RM 7.

Why it's a RIP-OFF?
1. I use my own tupperware.
2. I didn't take any rice.
3. There's no meat unless you consider the fish ball meat. Only tofu, cabbage and 4 fish balls. I took little veggies. 

I don't think the above should cost RM7. If it's RM4 I don't mind, if it's RM5 that's slightly expensive but RM7 is too much. That's just crazy. They think because it's mixed rice or economy rice they can simply charge people as they pleased. Even if Chinese New Year is around the corner or raw materials are expensive that does not justify the ridiculous pricing and mind you petrol has been reduced A LOT. I shall forever never eat at your stall again. You can take my RM7 and fly kite.

Mixed Rice Stall
Restoran Nan King
(Opposite Pappa Rich)
 Jalan USJ 10/1,
47640 Subang Jaya.
Open during the day only.

I bought this from another Mixed Rice seller. Guess how much? RM 4 only and yummy too. Now this is what I call reasonable. I covered my tupperware with veggies until you can't even see the base.

This mixed rice stall is open for lunch and dinner. You'll have to arrive early though, food gets sold out really fast. For lunch it's best to get there by 12-1230pm. As for dinner, latest by 630pm. I've been there many times for dinner, I arrive at 645pm and almost everything is gone.

Mixed Rice Stall
Restoran Le Kwang
 Jalan USJ 2/2C,
47600 Subang Jaya.
Open for lunch (Best before 1215pm) and dinner (Best before 615pm).

No comments: