Friday 2 January 2015

Porcupine Place @ SetiaWalk






Honey Lemon Tea (RM 7) ~ Honey is non existent, had to ask for more.

Porcupine Prawn Chowder: Thick Thai Infused Soup, Tiger Prawns, Potatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Sprinkles of Coriander, Chilli Oil (RM 18) ~ Sourish creamy texture. After a couple of spoons the soup did taste slightly better but it's strange for a Thai soup to be that creamy. There is also a very strong corn taste and not prawn. 

Chocolate Brownie (RM 12) ~ Only the icing is good.

I wanted to have tea at first but unfortunately all teapots are fully utilized by the other table. The waiter said I could still have tea just without the teapot. But I want the teapot :( So I told the waiter I'll wait for them to be done then I can have the teapot. The other table utilized 4 teapots. I waited till I could wait no more. It would be great if they can stock up more teapots.

 Porcupine Place
Lot B-3A-G, SetiaWalk,
Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47100 Puchong.
03-5888 9929
Tuesday to Sunday: 930am to 10pm
Close on Mondays

No comments: