Monday 20 October 2014

Fleece Blanket for Watching Movies

Fleece Blanket by Novelle ~ Super comfortable, soft, and keeps me warm but not too warm. Got it for RM20.
120cm x 170cm >> enough to cover 2 people.

I was looking high and low for a blanket to keep me warm during movies but not cook me inside, light, and affordable. I walked everywhere including shopping malls and night markets still I couldn't find one that I like. 

One day we were walking in Pyramid, then Buu asked me to check out Harvey Norman. I said Harvey Norman are you sure?? Thought that place only sell gadgets and furniture?? Buu insisted that I check, while I was dozing off on their comfortable sofa, Buu called me excitedly, what luck he found it! I took it out, touched it, looked for a design I liked and bought it :)

Harvey Norman
Lot LG2.140, Lower Ground 2,
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre,
Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 
46150 Petaling Jaya.
03-5622 1300

No comments: