Wednesday 29 October 2014

Hobby N Coffee @ Taman Tun Dr Ismail


You may choose which art you like on your coffee :)

I chose Tare Panda :)
Latte ~ Mild and fragrant just the way I like it. 
This cuppa is perfect.

You may choose to do sewing.

Or play a board game. 

We chose Monopoly. 

Scone ~ Slightly dry.

We had so much fun playing Monopoly even though there are only 2 of us. We laugh the loudest compared to everyone else; I lost to Buu in the first round, he made me go bankrupt. So we played a second round and I lost to him again...... GRR! So I said to Buu: "You're going to play me until I win else we are going to sit here until your butt explode".


Muakakakakakakaka.
That's the best part of being a gf. You can boss your bf around. 

I won the third round. Buu went flat broke, he landed on my hotel twice. 

When we are about to leave, the owner spoke to us and he was wondering why we had so much fun playing just Monopoly. He would like us to try other board games next time and will be more than happy to teach us. This is a great place to hangout, best of all you don't have to pay any fee to play the board games unlike at Meeples. Buu and I really had so much fun bonding, may thanks to Hobby N Coffee.

Hobby N Coffee
Lot 12, 1st Floor, 
Jalan Mohd Fuad 2, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 
60000 Kuala Lumpur.
03-7731 6602
Thursday to Sunday: 1015am to 1130pm

No comments: