Tuesday 21 October 2014

Kee's Creampuffs @ Taipan USJ

Puppy Sitting Day 2. I can never leave him alone at home even if The Queen is not there. He's so precious :) Let's head to Kee's and hopefully they will allow Murphy in. 


Handmade tissue holder.

English Breakfast. 

Green Tea/Classic Cream Puffs ~ Fillings are really good, but I don't like the puff/bread/Choux, it's too soft.

Mushroom Soup Savory Puffs ~ Nice.
Sour Cream & Chicken Ham Bits Savory Puffs ~ Too sour.
Don't like the puff/bread/Choux; it's soft/fragile I would say. I would prefer if it's crispier. 

The owner was kind enough to let me continue eating with Murphy (he's sitting on a chair with his wee wee pad) but did say that they do not advise their customers to bring pets as this might upset other customers. I am not upset/angry because I can't bring Murphy in future, I appreciate her for letting me finish my meal and telling me nicely. 

Not many people can understand, that some people just cannot part with their pets. Murphy might not be mine but I love him just as much.  I really hope more cafes/restaurants will allow pets simply because they understand how hard it is for us to part with our pets and how little time we get to spent with them and as long as the owner cleans up after their pets why not??

Kee's Creampuffs
Lot 30G, Jalan USJ 9/5Q,
Subang Business Centre,
47620 Subang Jaya.
03-8081 9897 / 017-384 2813
Tuesday to Friday: 10am to 9pm
Saturday: 10am to 8pm
Sunday: 10am to 7pm
Close on Mondays

No comments: