Monday 27 October 2014

Good Friend Restaurant @ SS15


A bloody mummy to greet you when you walk in the door. Cool...



Honey Lemon.

Good Breakfast ~ The mushrooms has a sand like substance but it's not sand, kinda annoying to the tongue. Egg has too much butter inside.

If the restaurant is going to charge RM18 for a breakfast set at least apply butter on the bread. I can't have my bread without butter so I asked the waitress for it, she inform me that I'll have to pay extra RM1 I said okay. If they're going to charge for butter at least give a reasonable amount, that butter cannot even cover 2 pieces of bread and there are 3. 


ARGHHH!?!?@#?~?!

Tauchu Chicken Prawn Noodles ~ This is really good.

They were kind enough to let me exchange the salad with more mushrooms. But I'm not too please with the butter. I would appreciate if they give more. 

Good Friend Restaurant
Lot 15 & 17, Jalan SS 15/8A,
47500 Subang Jaya.
03-5613 1415
Monday to Saturday: 830am to 10pm
Sunday: 830am to 6pm

No comments: