Tuesday 21 October 2014

Hayaki @ Damansara Uptown

I'm puppy sitting this week, YAY! I love Murphy loads, he comes with me everywhere I go. Some people love kids, I love pets. Murphy is like my baby even though he's not mine, I consider him as mine. Puppy sitting is never easy for me especially when The Queen is at home; Yupe my mom dislikes animals. I had to sneak him in and out of the house therefore I hang outside most of the time to hide from The Queen. 

Slumbering, he's is sooooo adorable.

Soya Cincau.

Half Boiled Egg. The boys want their protein.

We sat outdoors since Murphy is with us.
I placed a cloth on this "precious chair" to let Murphy sit.

A worker came and told us that Murphy is not allowed to sit on the chair even though I put cloth on it and on beneath the cloth I put a wee wee pad. Seriously!!! This fella are crazy. It's just a damn chair. So what do you expect me to do, lock him in the car?!?!@?!@#>!@#
Some might say don't bring Murphy out, I can't leave Murphy at home as I've explained above, I have to wait for The Queen to sleep. Whatever happened to Man/Woman's Best Friend?!?!?

To please these people, I put Murphy on my lap.

I chose to sit outside, at a corner hidden behind a wall because I know I have a dog with me, it wouldn't be nice if I sat inside. I even put a cloth on the chair, still they make a fuss. I don't care if your cafe serves super good food or gives gold to customer, because you do not allow my baby to even sit on your precious chair, I will never eat in your precious cafe again. Go ahead and call me insensitive. 

 Hayaki
Lot 1, Jalan SS 21/37, Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
03-7732 9912
Open 24 Hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with you!
surely some of the customers who sit on that chair are more dirty than our pets
I won't go there either.
thanks for let us know,
very nice post!

Caryn said...

I agree too that some people can be unhygienic.

Not a problem, glad to share my experience :)