Thursday 23 October 2014

Whimsical Gelateria & Caffe @ Publika



The wall deco is so cute.




Flat White ~ Donna loves the quality of coffee beans used but the coffee is not hot enough. She likes it hot and not lukewarm.

CC Affogato.

CC Affogato ~ Interesting how huge the cotton candy is, I was thinking hard and long how would I pour the coffee in. Before I let you in on how I did it, the coffee is good. 

I used the spoon first so I don't mess the table up, then I saw how the coffee melted the candy; I got excited and poured it from the jug. It's so cool you can watch drips of coffee moving on the candy. It's not easy pouring from the jug though I spilled all over the board. But then again I'm stupid ;) You might do a better job.

If you don't like your coffee too strong, just pour half the jug. I was fooling around and I poured everything; coffee is too strong for me :/

There's some kind of residue perhaps from the candy. Feels like you're biting into garlic.

Atlantic Summer ~ Donna rate this dish 5 out of 10. It's not fantastic just okay.

Please Egg Me (RM 22.90) : Baked eggs in a bed of chicken sausage, turkey ham & house baked beans with a sprinkle of cheese ~ This is not cheap but it's really good. I don't like egg yolk at all but I gulp everything down, the combination of all ingredients are really yummy.

Be careful when you open the door, we were heading out I used only my left hand to open then the door flew back on my face, too heavy. Use both hands please. But then again I'm weak like a beancurd :)

Whimsical Gelateria & Caffe
Lot D2-G3-05, Publika,
No1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
03-6410 0966
Monday to Sunday: 11am to 11pm
Saturday: 10am to 12am
Close on Tuesdays

No comments: