Wednesday 11 September 2013

Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie @ Taman Danau Desa

This patisserie looks promising seeing the many patrons around.

 Macaroons ~ Toooooo damn sweet, I threw half away.

I didn't even bother to take pictures because I hate the service and staff here. 
Let me tell you why:
1. At the counter, I asked the guy what tea brand do you use? Simple question. It's not like I'm asking him what is 1258 + 3821. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't Twinnings simply because my office has unlimited supply of it. So it would be fairly stupid if I pay for it when I can have it for free. He went in and out and still don't know what the brand is. The counter girl looked at me as if I have committed a crime. Bitch! I so wanted to say that's why you are working as a cashier. But never mind  No point arguing with lesser people. 

2. Andrew ordered Ham Cheese Toast & Mushroom Bread, even after toasting it, he couldn't even cut into it till he force the knife in it; he went and asked them to toast it a second time. Still the same, so obviously the bread was not fresh or they bake it in their own special way.

I am never coming back again, and the place was crowded; something is wrong somewhere. I've had better pastry and service in Winter Lover Bakery in The Strand, Kota Damansara and I think it should have a crowd like this but it's not. Werttt!!!


Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie
11-0-12, Jalan 3/109F, 
Danau Business Center, Taman Danau Desa,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-7983 0211

No comments: