Wednesday 11 September 2013

Touche @ Section 17


Hot Chocolate ~ Too thick and sweet.


Mushroom Soup ~ Watery.

    Mushroom Brushetta ~ Definitely different from other brushettas that I have; this one self service, you have to put the mushroom on the bread yourself. It's a little too creamy but otherwise not too bad.

Grilled Chicken Chop ~ Gravy nothing special, mash potato not smooth.

Matcha & Azuki Cake ~ Horrible, the green tea taste unnatural.

  Cheese Tart ~ I got upset because I ordered the cake and tart together, when I was done with my meal I asked them to serve my dessert. The counter lady didn't keep my cheese tart and gave it to someone else. Basically she didn't even place my order. She was lucky because there was still matcha cake but unlucky because when I ordered the cheese tart was the last one. Later the waiter came over and asked if I could wait 30 minutes, they are baking a new batch. The crust was too hard and filling creamy wet like. I think it was a blessing in disguise when she didn't place my order but I didn't get the hint. BTW the nail is disgusting la; stupid brother never scrub his nails.



Food was horrible and not to mention expensive, total bill came about RM 87 and the only thing missing from this picture is 2 glasses of orange juice. They even charged for the water we ordered. Thanks but no thanks, you'll never see me again.

Touche
No. 7, Jalan SS 717/57,
46400 Petaling Jaya.
03-7932 1121
Monday to Sunday: 8.00am to 9.00pm

No comments: