Tuesday 24 September 2013

Mamak Andersen @ Publika

Teh Tarik ~ Damn sweet.

Mash Potato ~ Too peppery.

Alwiz no smile.

Epic la his face :D

You know how many times we had to call the waiter before they actually came over to hand us the menu. The table has the "Call Me" button which I think is redundant; we used our hands and pressed the button so many times. While sipping my teh tarik halfway, Inez suddenly had the mood to fly off to Zeta, couldn't even wait for me to finish my teh. Alamak!

Mamak Andersen
Unit A2-G2-05, Solaris Dutamas,
No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
017-705 0070
Monday to Sunday:  7.30am to 2.00am
mamakandersen@gmail.com


Never been to Zeta, only heard from mimi that the band is good. I hate bands :/ Inez was really excited to go so....



Look at the tai koh walk, so yeng.







No pictures of Zeta, too dark in there. I didn't like it at all; like I said I dislike bands, except Daniel's. Do not order soft drink at Zeta it cost RM 30. I should have carried the can back :/

No comments: