Friday 20 September 2013

The Talk Japanese Bistro @ Bangsar

  Teppanyaki Squid ~ So so la, I was having a hard time chewing the squid; tough. Gigi sakit.

I asked for the bill, gave my card, went to the counter to sign then I asked how come the amount is different from the bill you gave me. He said yeah just now was the wrong bill. Don't you think that you at least need to have the courtesy to tell me that you gave me the wrong bill before swiping my card then ask me to sign without even telling me that you swipe a different amount should I have not asked. IDIOT! Rude! Barger!!!! Arghhh! The new bill charge me for another mug of Carlsberg that I did not have. He refunded me in cash since it will be too much trouble to void the sales and swipe my card again. 

The Talk Japanese Bistro
No. 22, Jalan Telawi 3,
Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2284 3242
Monday to Sunday:  12.00pm to 2.00am

No comments: