Friday 27 September 2013

Wine Club @ La Bodega, Bangsar

I never liked wine, I dislike how when it touches my tongue it makes my lense pop out of my eye socket and causes a terrible sensation on my tongue which feels as as dry as the dessert and as sour as lime. I can't imagine how people could pair it with food. I don't think I can taste the food anymore after drinking wine. But what do I know right?

Funny that I am attending a wine event; Carrie dragged me on my heels to accompany her; Cherish and me both. Well since I'm here might as well make the best of it.


 Looks like we are going to try 6 wines.




Cherish has 3 hands @_@

    Munchies to go with the wine. My God I simply love the shrimp ~ very fresh and tasteful. 

Lamb Kebabs ~ Cherish munching on it non stop.

Carrie, Me & Cherish.

    Creme Brulee ~ Not too bad, if only the entire top is covered with burned sugar.


Too formal for my own good ;) Way past KDU days where I wear my pyjamas to work. Good thing; I guess so ;)

Carrie bought 6 bottles of wine :o

La Bodega
(Beside Havainas)
No. 16, Jalan Telawi 2,
bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2287 8318

No comments: