Friday 31 October 2014

100°C Steamboat, Teppanyaki & BBQ Restaurant Revisit @ SetiaWalk

Fish Head Soup Base.

Herbal Soup.

Tom Yum Goong.

Muakaka they got this pepper bottle just for me :)
Since I always request for pepper every time I'm here.

Long Cabbage.

Japanese Tofu ~ The owner is kind enough to throw in a couple of carrots for me free :)

Udon.

Crabstick.

Foo Chok.

Pork Slices.

Their soup bases are really good. There are a couple of them which are really good but only available on weekends like Golden Porridge, Pork Bone or Japanese Sukiya. Plus they have a wide range of sauces that I like to mix.

100°C Steamboat, Teppanyaki & BBQ Restaurant
Lot H-11-G, Block H, SetiaWalk,
Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 
47160 Puchong.
03-5879 8827
Monday to Sunday: 11.30am to 10.30pm
Friday to Saturday: 11.30am to 11.30pm

No comments: