Wednesday 15 October 2014

Living Social Order >> Have not receive until today!?!?!?!

28Oct : there is still no news =.="

31Oct : Received email stating that Living Social has not receive any update from Merchant so they are left with no choice but to cancel and refund my order. 



Emailed them back saying that I do not want Deal Bucks and I want them to revert the charges to my credit card. I find Deal Bucks is inconvenient because I'll have to find some other thing to purchase that I might or might not want. Problem is I bought this as requested by my friend, even more inconvenient.

5Nov : Received an email requesting Ipay to refund money to my card. Awesomeness. Even though it took them more than a month at least the problem is now fixed :) Now i just have to wait for the amount to appear in my credit card. 


_________________________________________________________

I was browsing through Living Social site 3 weeks ago and I came across this deal. I know Buu would definitely be interested in it since he mention many times that he is looking for a vacuum bag. I sent the deal to him and he told me to get it for it and so i did. 


I made payment on Sept29, Buu told me on Oct8 that he still hasn't receive the item so I called Living Social to check on the status. I hate calling because you'll never be able to get through, I'm referring to Telekom & AirAsia. They will make you wait on the phone so long that you end up slamming the phone down. Same thing happen with Living Social, I called the first time couldn't get through says all line are busy please wait until an operator is free. Finally someone answered and he tells me to call back after 2pm as it is lunch hour now. 


I called again after 2pm, a dude answered my call. I asked him to check on my order, so he put in own hold while he checks on it. Says that the site says 7 days delivery (7 working days), he asked me to wait until Oct9 if the item still has not arrive then I'll have to call in again.What a solution right!!! They can't even check the status of my item. I sent a FB message to them on Oct9 asking them to check on the status of my order as I still have not receive it. They replied me on Oct13: Hi Caryn , we have a PIC attending to your case and will be in touch with you soon. This your case number 16988752. Thank you. Then no news after that. 

I called them again today, didn't get through the first few times when I finally got through they said that they will logged a case for me and since new stock just came it will be delivered within 3-5 working days. So let's wait and see. Come on Living Social buck up, you used to have better customer service & service. What happened?!?!?!

3 weeks already, 7 days delivery my foot.

No comments: