Tuesday 7 October 2014

Kayu Nasi Kandar @ Taipan Usj

Teh Tarik ~ Awesomeness. Perfect. Less sugar and still nice.

Acar ~ Nice. I must have this every time I'm here. 

Roti Canai Empat Segi ~ Very nice.

Nasi Kandar ~ Not bad but pricey. 


Roti Tisu ~ Kayu serves the tallest Roti Tisu.
I have it once in a while just for fun. Super sweet cause loads of sugar is used to make it stand tall. 

I love the teh tarik, roti canai & acar here, Kayu is the only mamak that can make empat segi roti canai perfectly. I've been to many places and I get round instead of square despite telling many times. The only thing I don't quite like about Kayu is the price of Nasi Kandar which is ridiculously priced. They even charge RM0.50 for the powder they put on your rice. Either than that, I'm cool with them. 

Restoran Kayu Nasi Kandar
Lot 23, Jalan USJ 10/1,
Taipan Business Centre,
47620 Subang Jaya,
03-5621 2020

No comments: