Saturday 25 October 2014

Mr. Dak-galbi @ SetiaWalk


Side Dishes ~ Refillable.

This is nice. Cabbage is good too.

Mr. Dakgalbi: Marinated chicken with traditional Korean chilli sauce and mix vegetable (Potato, Onion, Spring Onion & Rice Cake). I added Squid.

A metal plate is placed to avoid any chilli/oil from sprinkling on your clothes.

Added Udon too.

Very very yummy. It's better than Uncle Jang.

I wanted to add Squid but problem is under Add On Section there is only Octopus and I don't like Octopus. I spoke to the staff and ask if I could switch Octopus with Squid, he said no because only Octopus can be added. That cannot be because I know I saw Squid on some other Set. 

I tried my luck again, this time I spoke to the person in charge, and asked if he could allow me to switch. He said "You don't like Octopus?", I said no I don't it will be great if he would change it. He said no problem. Awesome possum!!!! Thanks a bunch! Now I can eat happily.

Mr. Dak-galbi
Lot C-10-G, Ground Floor,
SetiaWalk Mall, 
Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47160 Puchong.

No comments: