Saturday 23 November 2013

Mad About Coco @ Publika

Stumble upon Mad About Coco while walking around. It's their grand opening; free waffles for the first 300 customers. Let's see if I will have a chocolate affair.

I am replacing the 'M'.

 Quiet at the time we arrived.

 Studio Chairs.



Crowd picking up.

 Complimentary Water.

Hot White Chocolate with Marshmallows ~ We are popping pills ;D 
Pills are white chocolate to be poured in the drink, I find the hot chocolate rather sweet. I had the dark chocolate it was much better.

Innocent Devil Tiramisu Ball ~ Now this is something you don't see at all. 

Aww they should have let me pour the sauce. I'll be so happy. 


Innocent Devil Tiramisu Ball ~ Melted completely, the chocolate was amazing; cake i find a tad too moist.

Waffle with Butter ~ Hey why I only have one piece, that's not fair. Waffle tasted plain (not enough egg/sugar), butter was also plain not salted. Didn't enjoy it.

Waffles with Chocolate Sauce ~ Sharyn said it biasa la.

Things here are quite pricey. The chocolate drink is RM15 and they forgot to put my marshmallow. I only realize it now when I'm uploading the pictures. And the Tiramisu is RM20 and portion of the cake is really small. Staffs are friendly though.

Mad About Coco
A1-1-9, Solaris Dutaman,
No. 1 Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
madaboutcocomy@gmail.com
 Tuesday to Sunday: 11.00am to 10.00pm
Closed on Mondays

No comments: